The Fair is once again upon us. We are excited to have you participating this year in the Floriculture exhibit. All Floriculture Exhibits should be submitted on Tuesday, September 26th, between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
2023 Fair Theme “Country Fair with a Golden Flair”
Judging will be held on Wednesday, September 27th, at approximately 9:30 a.m.
- High school entries will be judged independently in their specified category as well as high school groups, against the other high schools entered.
- Elementary, 4-H Groups and Community Members will be judged independently.
- Each entry will need an entry card with it when dropping it off. The exhibitor will need to identify which category they would like their arrangement to be judged in. If a category is not specified the judge will place the arrangement into a category. Please see below for a list of categories.
- Special awards will be given to arrangements that represent the theme of the fair.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place ribbons will be awarded evenly within a category based on number of entries submitted.
- If there are not enough entries within a category the judge reserves the right to place the entry in another category.
For all official rules and regulations, please go to “exhibits” then “Horticulture”.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact:
Michelle Trigueiro (559) 250-1328 – Caruthers District Fair Director
- Basket Arrangements
- Miscellaneous Containers (box, ceramic, metal)
- Mixed Flower Vase Arrangements (bud, small, medium or large)
- Wreath (fresh or artificial)
- Silk Arrangements
- Tropical Arrangement
- Contemporary Arrangement
- Country Arrangement
- House Plant
Best of Show
Olivia Foglio & Jen Hull